- Our core values are the quality of our services and your own comfort. Please respect the other guests' right to relaxation — turn off your mobile phones and other gadgets. It is advisable not to consume abundant food and drinks before the rituals.
- It would be preferable to make an appointment for the preferred treatment and the most convenient time of your visit in advance. The day before your visit, our administrators will make sure to remind you of the scheduled visit.
- We recommend coming to the SPA 10 minutes before the appointed time. This is for your own comfort, so that the administrator could specify all your wishes and preferences in detail.
- If you are not sure about the SPA program you would like to choose, the administrator would recommend or suggest a series of programs safe for your health. If you have any doubts regarding the visit, we recommend consulting your physician. When booking an appointment, please warn the administrator in advance if you suffer from increased blood pressure, allergic reactions, other physical disorders or health complications, or if you are pregnant.
- The SPA is open from 10.00 AM to 09.00 PM, so the latest booking can be made for 08.00 PM.
- If you are going to be late for the treatment or would like to cancel your appointment, please inform the administrator.
- After the treatment, you may stay in the treatment room for no more than 15 minutes, which is required for proper scheduling purposes.
- If you are late for the booked treatment, please warn the administrator of the delay. If you are late for more than 15 minutes, we will be unable to ensure the full duration of the treatment. If there are other customers pending for a visit to your therapist, we will have to reduce the duration of your treatment.
- To cancel a previously scheduled appointment, please notify us no later than 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, the treatment will be deemed rendered (applies to the services provided by Certificates).
- The objective of all treatments is to provide relaxation, revitalisation and beauty. We do not render any services of erotic or sexual nature.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or behaving improperly may be denied service.
- It is common in Thailand to thank the therapist after the ritual by tipping. Therefore, your tips will be welcome, but only if you really liked the ritual.
Have a nice rest!